Table of Contents
*All information in this post is my opinion and gathered through my own research. Please do your own research before following any information in this post. This is for information purposes only. Also consult your doctor before taking any supplements*
**This post contains affiliate links. I receive a commission from any purchases that are made. This in no way changes the price for you. I am paid directly from the manufacturer.**
Today I wanted to let you know about this product that my wife purchased a year or so ago. It is the Keter Raised Garden Bed.
This has worked out very well for us because we live in town and it has allowed us to grow some vegetables on our back deck. Here it is in action.
As you can see the vegetables are doing very well in this planter. We currently have green peppers and green beans going strong in it.
This planter pairs nicely with a book I reviewed in an earlier post called Square Foot Gardening.
This book will give you the proper soil mixture and spacing for the type of plants you want to grow.
This is one of the best urban garden ideas I’ve seen…….
Keter Raised Bed Garden
- This elevated garden has a generous capacity of 31.7 gallons – enough room to grow a variety of vegetables, herbs, flowers or even houseplants.
- Perfect for small outdoor spaces, this attractive raised bed garden is an ideal solution for bringing color to decks, patios, and balconies.
- Made of polypropylene resin in a popular rattan pattern that matches current trends in patio furniture, this bed is both stylish and durable enough for use over many seasons.
- Choose either rattan brown or rattan anthracite to match this raised bed garden to your indoor or outdoor décor.
Features of this raised garden bed include:
• Ergonomic design for ease of use by those with disabilities and the young at heart
• Easy to read water gauge indicates when plants need additional moisture
• Drainage system that can be opened or closed for full control of watering
• Can easily be converted to indoor or outdoor use
• Simple assembly with easy-to-follow instructions that contain comprehensive illustrations
What is a Keter Raised Bed Garden?
A Keter Raised Bed Garden is a durable and versatile gardening solution designed by Keter, a renowned brand for outdoor storage and garden products. It’s a self-contained garden bed that elevates your plants off the ground, providing optimal drainage, aeration, and space for growing various plants.
What are the benefits of using a Keter Raised Bed Garden?
Using a Keter Raised Bed Garden offers several advantages, including better control over soil quality, reduced strain on your back and knees, protection from pests, easy assembly, and a longer lifespan compared to traditional wooden garden beds.
Can I place a Keter Raised Bed Garden on any surface?
Yes, Keter Raised Bed Gardens are versatile and can be placed on various surfaces, including grass, concrete, decking, and balconies. Ensure that the chosen surface is level and can support the weight of the filled raised bed.
How does the drainage system work in a Keter Raised Bed Garden?
Keter Raised Bed Gardens feature a built-in drainage system that prevents waterlogging. The bottom of the bed is designed to allow excess water to drain away, helping to prevent root rot and promoting healthy plant growth.
Are Keter Raised Bed Gardens weather-resistant?
Yes, Keter Raised Bed Gardens are made from durable materials that are designed to withstand various weather conditions, including rain, sun, and frost. This ensures the longevity of your garden bed, even when exposed to the elements.
How do I maintain a Keter Raised Bed Garden?
Maintenance is simple. Regularly check the drainage system, water your plants as needed, and keep an eye out for weeds or pests. Cleaning can be done with mild soap and water. The low-maintenance design is one of the key advantages of using a Keter Raised Bed Garden.
If you are looking for an easy to use raised garden bed then give this product a try. It has worked out very well for us and has allowed us to grow vegetables right out on our back deck.
This would be great for those that don’t have a lot of space or just want a small garden.
**If you have space for a bigger garden than this documentary below may work out better for you:
Once you have grown your food your need a way to preserve it.
Check out the article below to see how to preserve your produce: