The Best Survival Backpack for 72 Hours: A Comprehensive Guide
I just came across this really cool survival backpack on amazon and it goes right along with what I talked about in a previous post labeled Homemade Car Survival Kit.
In that article I talked about how I put together a car kit that would help in the event of a car emergency or being stranded.
I went the homemade route because I have a friend that is very into survivalist skills and he help me put my kit together.
If I didn’t have him as a resource at the time I probably would have bought a ready made pack like this one.
Here is the best survival backpack for 72 hrs……..
The Responder 72 hr Pack
- The Responder comes with Water Pouches(2), each with 9 US Coast Guard approved water packs.
- Food Pouches(2), each with a total of 3,600 calories of US Coast Guard approved food bars.
- Personal Pouches(2), each containing goggles(1), poncho(1), wet wipes(15), female hygiene items(3), whistle(1), and sleeping bag(1).
- The GridNet system stores a knife(1), tent(1), paracord(1), duct tape(1), weather radio(1), cable ties(10), splint(1), match set(1), glow sticks(6),
- Lifestraw(1) and the Surviveware Small First Aid Kit(1) is stored inside the dedicated First Aid Pocket.
Features & details
- UNMATCHED ORGANIZATION: Why do survival backpacks out there keep all their supplies in a jumbled mess of disorganization? The Responder Survival Backpack different from any other survival system out there.
- This emergency bag was designed for optimal organization with personalized pouches and grid system. Food, Water, and Personal Items are evenly divided and stored in dedicated pouches for each person. This means quick access to any disaster preparedness supplies in the Responder.
- TRUSTED BRANDS With over 5000 5-Star reviews on our first aid kits and outdoor products, you know that your family’s safety is in good hands. We have also partnered with LifeStraw and SOS Emergency, to provide you with the best water filter, water sachets and food bars on the market.
- THE ESSENTIALS The Responder takes preparedness to the next level. Custom engineered from durable tarpaulin material, this emergency kit delivers on all of the essentials in methodical, systematic order: the right amount of water, food, and survival gear to weather Natural Disasters.
- PACKS A PUNCH At 27 pounds this bag is not light and for good reason; it’s designed to withstand whatever nature throws at you and contains the right amount of food, water and gear for two people for three days.
- The Responder is crafted with ergonomic handles and straps to ensure weight is evenly distributed so that you can carry it comfortably and concentrate on what matters most, surviving those critical 72hrs.
- ABOVE AND BEYOND The Responder is the only 72-hour emergency kit that provides you with a dedicated compartment for your laptop and personal documentation, plus a front-zipper-pouch for quick access to personal items.
- Plan ahead by going through the complete emergency guide that has been added to the pack.
If you are looking for a car survival kit that is already put together for you then click any of the hyperlinks or click here for more information or to purchase this pack.
Keep in mind that this kit is for two people so make sure you account for all the people in your family.
About The Author
My name is Robert and those that know me know that I like to research and to always be prepared the best I can for whatever life brings my way. This website was born out of putting those two things together. I am married with 3 children, a dog, 2 hamsters, 3 fish, and a gecko.
There is plenty of adventures and fun situations that happen at my house. We live in a rural down home town and like to enjoy lots of time with our immediate and extended family. My primary job is in the medical field which can be an adventure of it’s own at times.
My desire for this website is for it to be a place where you can come and find products and information that will help you be prepared for whatever life throws at you.
Thanks For Reading,
*All information in this post is my opinion and gathered through my own research. Please do your own research before following any information in this post. This is for information purposes only. Also consult your doctor before taking any supplements*
**This post contains affiliate links. I receive a commission from any purchases that are made. This in no way changes the price for you. I am paid directly from the manufacturer.**