Uncovering the 3 Best 8000 Watt Generators Available
Whether you’re a professional, contractor or a homeowner, owning an 8000 watt generator is an excellent way to ensure your power needs are met. Not only do these generators supply power for a wide range of applications, but they also provide reliable and safe operation.
With so many different models available, it can be difficult to know which one is the best for your needs. In this article, we will uncover the 3 best 8000 watt generators available on the market today.
Introduction to 8000 Watt Generators
An 8000-watt generator is a type of portable generator which is capable of producing up to 8000 watts of power. This is enough to power a wide range of applications, including home appliances, tools, and other electronics. They are also able to supply power to a variety of different locations, including camping sites, construction sites, and other areas where electricity is not available.
These generators are powered by gasoline, propane, or diesel, and they come in both stationary and portable models. They are generally more powerful than smaller generators, and they have a higher fuel efficiency. In addition, they are usually quieter than other generators, making them ideal for residential use.
When shopping for an 8000-watt generator, it is important to consider all of the features and specifications available. This will ensure that you get the most out of your purchase.
The 3 Best 8000 Watt Generators on the Market
Now that we’ve discussed what to look for when buying an 8000-watt generator, let’s take a look at the 3 best 8000-watt generators on the market.
1. Champion Power Equipment 100416 8,000-Watt TRI Fuel
This generator is powered by either gasoline, propane, or natural gas and it is capable of producing 8000 watts of continuous power. It is also designed to be lightweight and portable, making it easy to transport from one location to another.
- 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box
- Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Gasoline Tank Material-Steel
- Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus the UL-recognized sensor uses an LED to indicate CO shutoff or fault
- Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
2. Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator.
This generator is powered by gasoline and is capable of producing up to 7500 watts of power. It is also designed to be quiet and lightweight, making it ideal for residential use.
- 6000 Running Watts and 7500 Peak Watts; Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 13 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
3. Generac 7676 GP8000E 8,000-Watt Electric Start Gas-Powered Portable Generator
This Generac portable generator will supply you with plenty of power to run your critical appliances in an emergency situation. It has a large gas tank which will make it nice on those extra cold days.
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less
- Dimensions: 27.2″ W x 27″ D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load
What to Look for When Buying an 8000 Watt Generator
When it comes to buying an 8000-watt generator, there are several factors to consider. These include the power output, fuel efficiency, noise level, and portability.
The power output is one of the most important factors to consider when buying an 8000-watt generator. Most models are capable of producing around 8000 watts, but some may be able to produce more or less. It is important to make sure that the generator you choose is capable of producing enough power for your needs.
The fuel efficiency is also something to consider. The more efficient the generator, the less fuel it will use and the more money you will save in the long run.
The noise level of the generator is also important. Most models are designed to be quiet, but some may be louder than others. It is important to make sure that the generator you choose is not too loud for your needs.
Finally, the portability of the generator is something to consider. Most models are designed to be lightweight and compact, making them easy to transport.
In conclusion, owning an 8000-watt generator is an excellent way to ensure your power needs are met. With so many different models available, it can be difficult to know which one is the best for your needs.
In this article, we have uncovered the 3 best 8000-watt generators on the market. We have also discussed what to look for when buying an 8000-watt generator and provided information on where to buy them. We hope you have found this article helpful in your search for the best 8000-watt generator.
About The Author
My name is Robert and those that know me know that I like to research and to always be prepared the best I can for whatever life brings my way. This website was born out of putting those two things together. I am married with 3 children, a dog, 2 hamsters, 3 fish, and a gecko.
There is plenty of adventures and fun situations that happen at my house. We live in a rural down home town and like to enjoy lots of time with our immediate and extended family. My primary job is in the medical field which can be an adventure of it’s own at times.
My desire for this website is for it to be a place where you can come and find products and information that will help you be prepared for whatever life throws at you.
Thanks For Reading,
*All information in this post is my opinion and gathered through my own research. Please do your own research before following any information in this post. This is for information purposes only. Also consult your doctor before taking any supplements*